Terms & Conditions
Please note you are responsible to inform us of any changes to you booking and or cancellation of booking in due time. Failure to inform us of any cancellation will result in full account still to be settled by Guest/Company.
Deposit is compulsory when making an booking, booking is not secured without an deposit paid.
When deposit has been made and booking is cancelled the following refund policy will apply:
- 0-7 Days prior to arrival, forfeit 100% of money paid
- 8-14 Days prior to arrival, forfeit 75% of money paid
- 15-21 Days prior to arrival, forfeit 50% of money paid
- 22+ Days prior to arrival, forfeit 30% of money paid
NO SHOW: Guests failing to show up for bookings will result in full account liable to Guest/Company as well as a R200 penalty fee.
OUTSTANDING ACCOUNTS: if an account remains outstanding and is not paid within 30 days of departure date, it will be handed over to debt collectors where the Guest/Company will be liable for the collection fee of the debt collector as well as a R200 penalty charge.
EARLY CHECK OUT: Any refund will be at the manager's discretion depending on when notice was given and high demand time of booking, an admin fee will be deducted if a refund is granted.
Check in time: After 14h00 - Check out time: Before 10h00
Booking & Payment
Please use Booking no. and Surname as reference for payments. Please fax proof of payment to 051 522 4386. You can also supply us with your Credit Card details to ensure booking; credit card will not be charged unless otherwise instructed or if booking is cancelled without prior notice.
All Meals on request please book in advance to avoid disappointment. We offer Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (additional cost). Information about meals can be found here
Wireless Internet Access is available please enquire at reception.
A Laundry Service is available please enquire at reception (additional cost).
Terms & Conditions
- Please be aware of any suspicions individuals entering the premises when coming or going and keep motor vehicles and rooms locked at all times when not nearby.
- Valuables in car and room are at guests own risk, a small safe is available at reception. We do not take any responsibility for theft, damage or loss of any valuables.
- You have entered these premises and the use of all facilities at your own risk; we do not take responsibility for any injury, loss or death.
- Children must be under adult supervision at all times due to open swimming pools, drive through of vehicles, accessible high tree house, and other persons entering and exiting the premises at any time.
- Reception must be informed regarding additional occupants as prices vary according to people per room.
- Outstanding accounts to be paid in full on arrival, unless company has debtor status.
- Room key is to be dropped off at reception or key drops on departure.
- Reception is open until 22h00, then on standby during the night phone 051 522 5008.
- This is a residential area and other guests and neighbours require silence from 22h00, failure to comply will result in your immediate eviction without the possibility of any refund.
- NO SMOKING in rooms and public buildings.
- No ironing in rooms, ask reception to assist you with the appropriate place to do so.
- Any damage to guest-house property will be added to the guest's account; to be replaced or compensation to the value of damaged goods and or property.
- Any Refunds at owner’s discretion.